We are a collective of artists, photographers, filmmakers and dreamers.
We are passionate about bringing your romance to life, our documentary style photography and film packages are tailored to the details of your unique day. Each package includes each retouched memory we capture.
The brains behind the brand
- First and foremost, I am an artist. My job is to make you look immaculate on your wedding day.
- I love to tell a love story from start to end.
- Think of me as your pair of safe hands. I worry myself sick about all of the fine details so you don't have to. One less thing for you to think about.
- I have shot and delivered over 100 weddings to 100 happy couples.
- I received my high calibre technical training from RMIT University, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts in Commercial Photography.
- I have worked as a personal assistant to marketing and PR manager for celebrated fashion and lifestyle brands such as Cristina Re, Nicole Fendel, and Pedla to gain valuable business experience before following my true calling in creative wedding photography and film.
- I am visually tormented by the ever changing beautiful colours of the sky.
- I am infatuated with the coastal salty fragrance of the sea.
- I love my family and friends just as much as I love my Prada.
- Flowers are a must, always.
- Pink and blue are my favourite colours.
- My spirit animal is an elephant.
Fun fact / side note:
My boyfriend Rick and I are polar opposites.
- He hates photos, I love them.
- He loves pepper, I love salt.
- He is quiet and I am loud.
- He is annoying and I am fabulous.
- His last name is Kelly, so when we get married (yes, I am waiting for that damn diamond ring) my name will become Elle Kelly. Freak out.
Here are some photos of us (that your highness approved as post worthy).
Our gifted team member Jenna captured these (and another 60 photos which I am not allowed to post) in literally 15 minutes. It was late in the afternoon, very windy by the coast and the light was disappearing quickly. But the limited time frame had mostly to do with Rick being irritable and not wanting to get his photo taken. Sounds familiar? If so, worry not. Get in touch with me and I will work around your partners fear of the camera and create you some works of art.